Oct 26, 2010

Minecraft in tha house!

Well i haven't playing minecraft a lot. I've helped my brother with this, and he had a server running for a little time, just for fun. As some of you guys know, I'm in a development team, called the blackfox. And recently we started a minecraft server. I'm not into minecraft, and i don't really understand why it has gone so popular. I see minecraft as a game i could only waste a few hours on, and not use like 20 hours, just to build a pacman sculpture or whatever. so this is kinda for the debate i've made this post, because i would like to hear, why people is so addicted to minecraft?

Enough about minecraft right now, off we go for a video, and today i've chosen the 8bit trip to share. Speaking about minecraft reminded me about people who used a lot of time playing with blocks, therefore my mind began thinking of the 8bit trip - over 1500 hours was used to create this video, and therefore it's nearly minecraft :D

13 comments:

  1. amaizing i will follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you only played in Creative mode (the one where you have all the blocks in your inventory and break everything in 1 click) I can understand your boredom.

    You should try the Alpha mode (which unfortunately costs about 10€ or so). There you can use swords, bows, axes, pickaxes, boats, shovels and really "play" the game. You need to get shelter before the night falls or face the monsters. Dig deep underground looking for ore and diamonds and such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where I can buy those drugs which author of this video use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about Minecraft, looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is an awesome video. I love stop-motion animation :D

    ReplyDelete