Nov 10, 2010

Engines can be used wisely!

I like cars a lot, and my favorite car is american in all it's way! A big V8 engine is really attracting i think. just the sound of it, and the power! i really love V8 engines a lot. another thing is, that my favorite car has a unique back, it's totally flat, and the rear window. As some of you might have guessed, my favorite car is a Corvette! the C6 is simply beautiful in my opinion!

here's another thing, that you can use V8 engines for :D



So my question for the day must be, which is your favorite car?.

- Archi

21 comments:

  1. This was such a brilliant episode, I love top gear, it useta to be airing reruns on my lunchbreak in highschool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, this is one of the funniest things I've seen on Top Gear.

    And I love the V8 chairlift idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, or you can use the engine to run down children on the streets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your topic about Engines can be used wisely. This will be serve as my guide in using engines. Just keep on updating!

    Learn more about Used Engine Click Here

    ReplyDelete